The NLSIR is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
About the Submissions
NLSIR accepts submissions for the NLSIR Online on a rolling basis.
Submissions are welcome from students, academicians, and practitioners.
NLSIR Online, the online forum of the Journal, seeks to provide incisive, accessible, and inclusive legal scholarship on issues at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
- Areas of Submission :
- A relevant or topical issue concerning any contemporary legal developments, including recent judgments and legislative changes, with relevance to India.
- Responses to articles published in the previous volumes of the NLSIR may also be published.
- Word Limit: 1500-3000 words. (Flexible at Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases)
- References must be in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords and phrases in the body of the submission
- Footnotes should only be used where necessary.
For detailed submission guidelines, use the link given at the end of this post.
- Submissions must be emailed to [email protected] in the form of a word document.
- The subject of the email should be ‘Submission – NLSIR Online’.
- The body of the email must contain a short bio of the author(s) and the name of the institution that they are affiliated with.
Write to [email protected] for any queries.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.