At Sarvochchkaanoon we provide comprehensive information on various legal topics. We help our readers develop an understanding and knowledge about our legal system and keep them updated with the current laws and amendments through our write-ups.
The sole purpose of this place is to share opinions, views, updates, and content of the legal system.
Our E-magazine aims to provide a space to talk about legal issues and topics which are needed upliftment in society. Our magazine will cover different legal topics in every issue. Magazine welcomes the submissions from students, academicians, law practitioners and everyone interested to write something on the topic-
Structure of the Magazine
This magazine is a half-yearly issue which consists of the following parts:
- The magazine will cover recent updates and news related to the topic and the problems which need to be addressed and the possible solution.
- There will be articles dedicated to any area of law related to LGBTQ.
- The magazine will cover all the short writings, including essays which can be a combination of both legal and non-legal aspects of LGBTQ issues.
- The magazine will cover an area devoted to all the artists out there! An opportunity to showcase your painting, posters, meme skills, photography skills, poetry related to the topic.
- The magazine will also have fun areas like legal sudoku and Quiz.
The eminent Editorial Board is listed here- https://www.sarvochchkaanoon.com/about
- The entries must be the original work of the author(s). The work should not be plagiarized.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed in the articles and essays.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the submission of their original work.
- The copyright of the submitted work shall automatically transfer to Sarvochchkaanoon.
- In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the editorial board and the core team shall be considered final and binding.
- All the contributors will be provided a Certificate of Participation.
- All the selected contributors will be conveyed by mail and will get an opportunity of getting it published in the magazine and will be provided with a certificate of publication and an Appreciation Certificate by the honorable editorial board.
How to Submit?
The articles/short-writings/slogans/essays/poetry must be submitted in an MS-Word document and posters/photographs/memes must be submitted in .JPG/.png form to-
With the subject line “Submission of (Type of Submission) for Volume 1 Issue 1”.
Note: There will be no registration and processing fees.
Each entry must be accompanied by a cover letter having the following particulars:
- Author(s) name
- Name of the Institution
- E-mail address
- Type of submission
- Contact Number
- A declaration of copyright and originality
Last date of submission: 20th August 2020
Entries received after the above mentioned date will be considered for the next issue.
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.