About the Organisations
Medium is an online publishing platform, an example of social journalism, having a hybrid collection of amateur and professional people and publications, or exclusive blogs or publishers on Medium, and is regularly regarded as a blog host.
The Opinion is a new publication on the platform, accepting articles from students across various colleges, especially law schools. The Opinion accepts short articles from various subjects across social sciences such as:
- International News;
- International Relations;
- National News;
- Social Movements;
They encourage submissions from those who are unable to find a suitable publisher for their article or those who want to the arena of writing through small articles of 500 words.
Word limit: 500-2000 words
Number of authors: Atmost 3
Formatting: Font Style: Times New Roman
- Title: 18 pts
- Headings: 14 pts
- Subheadings: 12 pts
- Content: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.15
- Alignment: Justified
- Quotes: Italicised
They encourage the use of headings and subheadings to make your story more interactive and reader-friendly. They recommend a higher number of white spaces and of use of paragraphs in the submission;
- Online sources to be hyperlinked within the content, preferably.
- Offline sources to be cited as per APA format.
- Sources should be reliable and factually correct.
- Visual Arts
- Attach images to the submission mail, along with due credits given to the source and the owner of it, which the author may want to be published with the story.
- Online videos can be used as a source, provided the link of the video is provided alongside the submission.
- E-mail the submission at [email protected].
- Add subject as ‘Submission for the Publication: mention subject of the submission here.
- Add an abstract of 50-100 words of the submission as part of the body of the mail.
- Name(s) of the author(s) to be mentioned separately along with one’s institution, if any.
- Authors are suggested to add their Linkedin/Instagram profiles, that shall be visible at the end of each story.
- The submission shall be acknowledged within 24 hours of its receival. Thereafter, the submission will go through a review process.
- The sender shall be updated with the deadline of the reviewal process, once the process starts. Any significant alterations to submission, which might be necessary, shall be recommended back.
In case of any queries, write to us at [email protected].
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host