ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ) is an institution of national prominence established under the National Law University, Jodhpur Act, 1999 by Rajasthan State Legislation and is one of the foremost law schools in India. Since its establishment in 1999, it has endeavoured to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholars and has aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge. Based on MHRD – NIRF rankings 2020, NLUJ was ranked 5th among the best law universities of the country. The University was recently selected by the Competition Commission of India into a panel of reputed institutions, to carry out competition assessment of the economic legislations, bills, and policies.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Indian Competition Law Review (ICLR) is the flagship biannual, peer-reviewed journal of the Centre for Competition Law and Policy, published under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur. The ICLR aims to provide a forum wherein, through innovative academic research and writing, different stakeholders can have profound and meaningful discussions with respect to altering trends in the sphere of competition law and policy. The journal has previously hosted articles from members of the Competition Commission of India, practitioners, academics and students.
Following the successful publication of five volumes, the Editorial Board of the ICLR is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in the upcoming issue, i.e., Volume VI Issue I.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION
- The submissions must be on any theme related to competition law.
- The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions can be made under the following categories:
- Articles – 5,000 to 10,000 words.
- Short notes – 2,500 to 5,000 words
- Case Comments – 1,500 to 2,500 words
These above limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All manuscripts must be sent through email and addressed to the Editor-in-Chief at [email protected].
- The subject of the email should be titled – “Volume VI(1)_ICLR Submission_Name of the Author(s)”.
- The name of the document must be in the following format – “Name of the Author(s) – Title of Submission”.
- The manuscript must be submitted in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is November 1, 2020.
All queries can be addressed to the Editorial Board at [email protected].
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.