SLR is a bi-annual, student-run, peer-reviewed journal published by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. Over the past few years, it has published articles by luminaries in the legal and social field such as Rajeev Dhavan, Roger Cotterrell, W.T. Murphy and Asghar Ali Engineer.
It aims to be a forum that involves, promotes and engages scholars and students to express and share their ideas and opinions on themes and methodologies relating to the interface between law and society.
About the Opportunity
SLR is currently accepting submissions for its 1st issue of Volume 17.
- SLR invites contributions in the following categories –
- Long Articles: Between 6,000 – 8,000 words
- Short Articles: Between 3,500 – 5,000 words
- Book Reviews: Between 2,000 – 3,000 words
- Case Notes/ Legislative Comments: Between 1,500 – 2,500 words
- Notes from the Field: Pieces designed to provide a glimpse into a new legal strategy, political initiative or advocacy technique applied in the field, a current problem or obstacle faced in legal reform or development work, or a new issue that has not yet received much attention and needs to be brought to light. Empirical studies are encouraged to contribute in this category.
- Format of the manuscript(s): A .doc or .docx format
- The manuscripts must necessarily be accompanied with the author’s biographical information in a separate title page and an abstract of not more than 250 words.
How to Submit
All submissions should be mailed to [email protected] with the subject ‘Submission for Socio-Legal Review – Volume 17(1)’.
September 30, 2020
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.