About the Organization
Robos of Tech Law and Policy (r-TLP) is an initiative that focuses and publishes on issues in the intersection of technology, law, policy, and society. r-TLP inspiration lies particularly in giving a platform to the marginalized genders in this domain.
The marked difference in representation in popular media of gender and other metrics of marginalization has given birth to this platform. r-TLP positively biased towards the interests of under-represented genders within publishing.
About the Paper
r-TLP welcome posts from students, academicians, practitioners, or anyone interested to write.
r-TLP welcomes articles that address contemporary issues on the intersection of technology, law, policy, and society.
- Entries are open only to women, trans and non-binary people.
- The submission should be an original work of the author and r-TLP should be intimated if the work is under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or like platforms.
- Please limit your submission to 750- 1000 words.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the article itself. In case a hyperlink is not available for any reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. Speaking endnotes or footnotes are not allowed.
- Authors are encouraged to use headings to break up long posts.
- The title of the post should be formatted to Serif font size 14 in bold. The main body of the text should be formatted to Serif font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors.
E-Mail your entries in word document (.doc/x) format to submissions [email protected] with the subject as “GUEST ENTRIES”.
Note: Along with your submissions, attach a short author description, your contact details, and a 50-word excerpt to your article. The author’s description must include professional details indicating affiliations such as the name of the University and year of study, or designation and place of work, as the case may be.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
Email: [email protected].
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.