The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, Kerala is conducting an International Webinar on Gender Justice and Constitutional Values: A Reflection on Concept of Family and Right of Women from 3rd to 5th February 2021.
- Gender Justice and Constitutional Values
- Family and Gender Discrimination
- Changing Concept of Family
- Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
- Matrimonial Jurisprudence
- Constitutional Jurisprudence and Family Law
- Gender Justice and Third Gender
- Gender Inequality in Personal Spaces and Private Sphere
- Gender Justice and Judiciary
- Gender Roles and Identity Issues
- Women, Family and Social Change
- Justice, Gender and Family
Call for Papers
Kindly send the abstracts at [email protected]
- The Full paper with abstract should not exceed 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size I 2 and spacing of I .5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size IO with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained and citation should be blue book style.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- Selected papers will be intimated and only those authors can make their presentation online. All the selected papers will be published in a Book carrying ISBN.
- Papers selected for oral presentation will again be subjected to double blind peer review before it is published in the Book.
- Full Paper with abstract Submission Closing Date: December 5, 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance of Paper: December 8, 2020
- Registration Closing Date: December 20, 2020
- CWFSIW 2021 Event Date: 3-5 February 2021
CWFSIW Convenor: Dr. Sheeba S. Dhar: Director (i/c), CWFS, NUALS
Mobile Number: 9446899014
CWFSIW Co-convenor: Ms. Aiswarya Johnson: MDAS, NUALS
Mobile Number: 8547167373
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.