About the College
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1000 to 1500. (excluding footnotes).
- Footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum (if necessary).
- The manuscript shall be submitted as a Word Document (.doc/.docx) and must be in Times New Roman font size 12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.
- The topic of the submission and the name of the document containing it shall be the same. It is to be noted that the manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 authors).
- The selected manuscripts will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
- Multiple submissions shall lead to disqualification of the manuscripts, subject to the discretion of the editorial team.
How to Submit?
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.