The National University of Advanced Legal Studies [NUALS], formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make the legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the e-Newsletter
The Editorial team of the NUALS IBC e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 9th Volume of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals and law students. In order to carry forward the objectives of the Centre, an e-Newsletter focusing on the law relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 was introduced in 2018.
Eight volumes of the e-Newsletter have been published till date. The main objective behind the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of IBC.
The e-Newsletter includes, without limitation, the analysis of the recent landmark judgments (national or international), legislative amendments, circulars, rules, regulations, relating to IBC. The e-Newsletter also perceives to include interviews from reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of IBC, and articles from students and academicians.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law or corporate restructuring law. The article must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1500. (excluding footnotes)
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. If online sources are not present, endnotes must be used.
- Endnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (endnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum). Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-Newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Pavan Belmannu: +91 9963314893
- Shiren Panjolia: +91 75108 27071
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.