About Legal Aid Society of NLU Odisha
National Law University Odisha (NLU Odisha) was established in the year 2008 by the Odisha government, as a Centre of Excellence in Legal Education.
In furtherance of the same, the Legal Aid Society of NLU Odisha was established in the year 2012 with a mission to implement the mandate of the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987.
About Sarkari School
Sarkari School works with an initiative to build a platform for those working in the field of school education, to uplift the future of the younger generation through their hard-work.
About the Conference
Article 21-A of the Constitution of India provides free and compulsory education of all children in the age group of 6 to 14 years as a Fundamental Right in such a manner as the State may, by law, determine. This RTE Act came into effect on 1 April 2010.
This conference will highlighting the changes that came in our country post 10 years of RTE: our achievements as well as challenges that still need to be addressed.
About the Call for Research Papers
NLUO & Sarkari School invites submissions about the implementation and challenges faced by the Right to Education Act in India.
- The best 10 authors will be given an opportunity to present their paper at the conference.
- Every selected article will be acknowledged with a certificate of appreciation.
Themes and Sub-Themes
- Impact of RTE on
- Girl’s Education.
- School infrastructure.
- Enrollment rate.
- Inclusion of differently-abled.
- Literacy rate.
- Social and economical implication on right to education.
- Role of RTE in child-centered education.
- RTE in view of government and private schools.
- RTE paving the way for the democratization of education.
- How has the RTE act failed to ensure a 25% reservation to poor students in private schools?
- Revolution of the education system and the way forward.
- Right to education and gender equality.
- The education system for the disabled.
- The need to uphold the RTE act during a pandemic.
- How can India’s Education System escape the vicious cycle of inequality and discrimination?
- Impact of media on the Right to education.
- Right to education in the era of digital learning.
Submission Guidelines and Rewards
Click the link at the bottom for submission guidelines and rewards.
Important Details and Deadlines
- Deadline for abstract submission: September 28, 2020
- Deadline for final submission: October 14, 2020 till 11:59 PM
- Conference Date: October 18, 2020
- Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
For queries regarding the conference and for submission, write to [email protected].
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.