The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India.
About the Board
The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board has been established with the objective to increase awareness and promote research in the field of ADR. It strives to generate interest in ADR as an effective means of dispute resolution.
About the Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Board, the Board started the e-Newsletter to catalyse the awareness about alternative dispute resolution and to foster ADR culture with the participation of students in research avenues.
The primary objective of the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of ADR. The e-Newsletter intends to include articles and interviews from students, experts, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of ADR.
The submission should deal with a relevant or topical issue concerning any contemporary legal developments in ADR, including recent judgments and legislative changes, at both national as well as international level and must provide the author’s take on the issue, explaining the legal background succinctly and clearly.
- Contributors are requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines. Any submissions made in variation to the guidelines below shall be considered to be invalid.
- Body of the article: Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Garamond, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Abstract: Not required
- Length: 1500-2000 words exclusive of footnote
- Submission shall be made in (.doc)/(.docx) format
- Title of the document: Volume III: (Title of the Article). The title of the document should not contain any reference to the identity of the authors.
- The document should not contain any reference to the identity of the author, their institutional affiliations and their qualifications.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Deadline for submissions is: 11:59 PM on 1st September 2020.
How to Submit?
Kindly refrain from submitting articles via mail at [email protected] as they shall not be considered for the newsletter.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to [email protected] or call:
Sridutt Mishra: + 91 7978622716
Siddharth Jain: + 91 7974682678
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.