About the Journal :
Journal of Victimology and Victim Justice (JVVJ), a peer-reviewed journal focuses on both critical leadership and practical development representing victimological perspectives from a broad range of disciplines and contribute to a greater understanding of victims, victimization, victim-offender relations, institutional functioning, and allied issues.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
About the submission :
- The journal will include Articles, Notes, and Comments from eminent jurists, academicians, victim service providers, policymakers, scholars, and students.
- It is a peer-reviewed journal in print format with two issues published annually.
- The journal will deploy the insights and methodologies of all relevant disciplines including psychology, psychiatry, sociology, social work, economics, history as well as law and legal and political theory to further the interests of victims all across the world.
Submission Guidelines :
- Article: 7000–8000 words,
- Essay: 5000–6000 words,
- Note/Comment: 3000–4000 words and
- Book Review: 1500–2500 words
- Including abstract: 200–250 words and footnote.
- Authorship: All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article should be listed as authors.
- Reference Style: The Bluebook (19th Ed.) reference style
How to Submit :
JOURNAL OF VICTIMOLOGY AND VICTIM JUSTICE is hosted on SAGE Track SAGE, a web-based online submission and peer review system powered by ScholarOne™ Manuscripts.
Visit this page https://peerreview.sagepub.com/vvj to login and submit your article online.
- Where an individual who is not listed as an author submits a manuscript on behalf of the author(s), a statement must be included in the Acknowledgements section of the manuscript and in the accompanying cover letter. The statements must:
- Disclose this type of editorial assistance – including the individual’s name, company and level of input
- Identify any entities that paid for this assistance
- Confirm that the listed authors have authorized the submission of their manuscript via third party and approved any statements or declarations, e.g. conflicting interests, funding, etc.
Dr. Akash Singh,
National Law University, Delhi
Address: Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.