About the Institution
The National Law School of India University is an institution of legal education focusing on legal and policy education in India at the undergraduate and graduate level.
About the Journal
The NLS Business Law Review is an annual, open-access, peer-reviewed commercial law journal run by the students of the National Law School of India University and published by the Eastern Book Company.
The NLSBLR has featured scholarship by a wide range of leading academics, practitioners, and luminaries, such as Justice V. Ramasubramanian (Supreme Court of India), Phillip R. Wood (QC, Allen and Overy LLP), Prof. James J. Nedumpara (Jindal Global Law School) Rajat Sethi (Founding and Managing Partner, S&R Associates), Prof. Régis Bismuth (Sciences Po) and Prof. Anurag K. Agarwal (IIM Ahmedabad).
The NLS Business Law Review intends to recognise and foster academic research and scholarship in commercial law by examining the myriad regulatory frameworks, domestic or international, that impact doing business in India or globally. We particularly welcome submissions applying comparative international perspectives.
The mandate of the NLS Business Law Review thus, inter alia, includes company law, securities and capital markets regulation, banking and finance, taxation, foreign investment, competition law, commercial dispute resolution, contract and commercial law, and employment law.
Call for Submissions
The Board of Editors of the National Law School Business Law Review is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 7 of the Review.
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR – Volume7) is accepting submissions under the following categories:
- Articles (6,000 – 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes and may adopt comparative perspectives.
- Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 – 3,000 words).
Guidelines for Submissions
- Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis. Currently, the Journal is inviting submissions for its 7th Volume. The deadline for sending submissions for the forthcoming volume is October 20, 2020.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading ‘NLSBLR Vol. 7 Submission.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: size 12 and double spaced, footnotes: size 10 and single-spaced).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- An abstract of not more than 250 words shall have to be provided.
- Co-authorship (up to 2 authors) is permitted.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
- The NLSBLR uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities. Please note that SCC citations for cases must be preferred wherever available.
Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Submissions made to NLSBLR shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
In the event of any queries, please contact Vasu Aggarwal, Editor-in-Chief or Mallika Sen, Deputy Editor-in-Chief at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.