About the LexForti Legal Journal
LexForti Legal Journal [ISSN: 2582 – 2942] is a free open access peer-reviewed journal, which gives insight into broad and dynamic legal issues. It has also India’s first Android app based open access Journal which takes as less as 3.9 Mb. The objective of LexForti is to provide open and free access to knowledge to everyone. It is read in 80+ countries
by 1000s of visitors every day.
LexForti revolves around the firmament of legal issues; consisting of corporate law, family law, contract law, taxation, alternative dispute resolution, IP Laws, Criminal Laws, and various other Civil issues.
LexForti Legal Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume II, Issue II.
Submission must be related to Contemporary or specialized legal issues.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- Author’s name shall be mentioned in the manuscript
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (800-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-4000 words including footnotes)
How to Submit?
- Last date of submission of Manuscript: 26th November 2020
- Last date of payment of processing fee: 27th November 2020
- Date of Publication: Within 48 hours after confirmation for the Publication of Manuscript.
- Date of Issue of Certificate: Within 48 hours of publication.
The fee is to be paid after the acceptance of the Manuscript.
- Single Authored manuscript: Rs. 900/-
- Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author): Rs 1500/-
- Bank Name: Andhra Bank
- Account Number: 216310100028863
- Account Holder Name: Rohit Pradhan
- Branch Name: Mamidipalli
- IFSC Code: ANDB0002163
PAYTM/GOOGLE PAY/PHONEPE: 8757182705
Phone/Whatsapp: +91 8757182705 (Rohit); +91 8500832102 (Sridhruti)
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.