Lex Insight invites submission for 2nd issue’s Volume 1 of “Lex Insight Quarterly” (July, 2020). Previous Issues of the Journal can be accessed here.
Lex Insight Quarterly is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed publication.
Lex Insight is looking forward to submissions from law students, members of the bar, bench and academia. Submissions can be in the form of short articles, Long articles and Essays dealing with subjects of Corporate Law, Criminal/Civil Law, Dispute Resolution, Public Policy or other relevant topics which have contemporary relevance.
Note: There are no publication charges, Lex Insight operates with a Free-to-access policy.
The word limit for various submissions is as follows:
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words
- Long articles: 3000-5000 words
All submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format via.
Email to [email protected] with subject line ‘Submission for Lex Insight Quarterly’.
Each submission mail must be attached with a Cover letter mentioning: Name of author, occupation, university/organisation, the desired title of the submission and contact number.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 (for text), 10 (for footnotes), Justified text.
- Citation formatting: 20th edition Harvard Blue Book
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes
- Each submission shall be subjected to a plagiarism check. Authors submitting should acknowledge the originality of the submission.
- All unpublished/original submissions should reach us on or before 15th June, 2020.
- Receipt of submission shall be conveyed within 4 working days.
- The decision of reviews will be ideally conveyed by last week of June.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.