Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216)’ is an International non-annual peer-reviewed law journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of open access system to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
The principles of care, precision and impartiality guide the journal to set a dual goal i.e. to publish a journal worth to lawyers and to provide educational knowledge of value to students.
The journal with a hope to foster legal research welcomes unique and unpublished submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case comments.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The paper should have an appropriate title.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
The journal invites entries for publication under the following categories:
- Articles (3000-6000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes and subject to relaxation.
How to Submit?
Direct the mail at [email protected]
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue III – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on July 31st, 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 3,000/-
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 8,00 for Single Authored manuscript.
- Rs. 1,000 for Co-authored manuscripts.
Mode of Payment
Paytm/ PhonePe/Google Pay @9818443267 (Mr. Tushar Seth)
UPI: [email protected]
- Account Holder’s Name: TUSHAR SETH
- Account No. 919818443267
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
- Branch Name: All Branches
Mr. Tushar Seth: Managing Editor
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +91 9818443267
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host