About LegalPedia Journal
LegalPedia Journal (LPJ) (ISSN 2581-7949) is an open-access scholarly peer-reviewed english journal published quarterly and is dedicated to express and promote research on various contemporary legal issues across the globe.
LPJ primarily belongs to an organization known as LegalPedia™, which is an online educational portal & this initiative is supported by Legal Lions Members Welfare Society (Regd.), a society registered under the Society Registration Act,1860. LPJ aims to appeal the law students and law-related persons to contribute in addressing the various legal issues that are prevailing in our society.
Call for Papers
The LegalPedia Journal invites submissions under the following categories:
Research Paper: (4000-6000 words including footnotes along with an abstract not exceeding 250-300 words).
Articles: (4000- 5000 words inclusive of footnotes)
There is no specific theme or topic for the issue. All submissions should be directly related to any legal issue.
For submission rules, please visit the website, here and check general and specific guidelines for submission.
How to Submit?
- LPJ only accepts electronic submissions. Submissions have to be submitted only to this email ID: [email protected]
- LPJ shall only accept manuscripts submitted on the above-mentioned Email- No hard copies or submissions made to any other Email-Id will be entertained.
- Co‐authorship to a maximum number of one author is permitted.
- The manuscript should be in .docx format.
- All manuscripts must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Title of the paper should be in UPPERCASE, bold and center aligned.
- The name of the author and co-author (if any), should appear in the next line and should be right aligned. The name of the author should be followed by footnote mark (*) for the first author and (**) for the second co-author.
- The above-mentioned footnotes should contain details of Author(s) such as educational qualifications and the institutional/organizational details along with their E-mail addresses.
- Kindly adhere to the following guidelines: Font Style: Garamond; Font Size: 12 pt.; Line Spacing: 1.5 spacing; Margin: 1-inch gap on all four sides.
Procedure for Acceptance
- On receipt of the contribution, the Editorial Committee shall screen it to satisfy itself about the conformity of the contribution with the LPJ conditions, policy, scheme and style for submission of the
- It is mandatory to send an abstract while submitting the manuscript under the head of Research paper and Article of not more than 300 words including key Every abstract should contain at least 3 keywords denoting the theme and relevance of main manuscript.
- The screened work shall be assessed by the nominated.
- A contribution recommended by the referee as fit for publication as such or recommended for publication with necessary amendments, if any, shall be considered for publication after the author would submit the amended paper accordingly. The author will be given two weeks (2 weeks) to carry out the changes so.
LPJ will give along each of the selected manuscript author(s):
- Certificate of Publication.
- Top 3 (three) meritorious research papers will be provided a small token of thanks along with a small gift from the LPJ family.
- Pl note the above-mentioned things will be sent to the Author(s) on their respective postal addresses.
- Last date for submissions of abstracts: 24th September 2020
- Communication of Acceptance of abstracts: 27th September 2020
- Last date for final submission of full paper: 15th October 2020
- Communication of Acceptance for publication: 17th October 2020
- Publication of selected papers: 4th week of October 2020
Please note that all submissions must be as per the schedule mentioned above – no late submissions will be considered.
A nominal amount will be charged from the author(s) whose manuscripts will be shortlisted for the publication.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.