Legal Mirror [ISSN-2454-6216] invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries, and other such submissions for Volume 6, Issue 2, December 2020.
How to Submit?
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to, [email protected] at the latest by 10th December 2020.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be indicated.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- If possible, the body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print. Contributors will be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf), and e-certificate of publication on the provided email address.
Word Limit (Tentative)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid online)
- Single authored pape: INR 600/-
- Co-authored paper (max. 2 authors): INR 600/-
- Journal Hard-Copy: INR 600/- per copy
Note: The contributors will receive the free journal issue in e-copy on the provided e-mail ID. Hard-Copies of the above Journal issue (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 600 per copy.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
Mobile Number: +91 8237 285 026
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.