About the Organisation
La Senatus Scriptors is an initiative in the legal fraternity by extremely exuberant individuals. The entire end in view behind this journal is to mould a complete legal-friendly platform. The Editorial team of La Senatus Scriptors, with utmost pleasure, invites an original holistic postulation of research work in the form of manuscripts for its 4th edition.
About the Journal
La Senatus Sriptors [ISSN- 2582-6638] is an open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework. A publication in this journal equips one to write flawlessly and aids in claiming proficiency.
The Editorial Committee attaches a report along with research manuscripts. This report is the key for students to know their level of commitment and excellence. The scorecard for every manuscript will be mailed personally. The most deserving will be awarded with trophies. Hereby, they call for original research manuscripts for our fourth edition on any theme related to socio-legal aspect to be published in the month of November 2020. Confirmation of Paper Selection will be mailed within 72 Hours of Submission.
About the Competition
The Juriscritpors crew of La Senatus Scriptors enthusiastically welcomes all the scriptors to its 4th Juriscriptor National Research Manuscript Competition, 2020. They established a holistic approach to research and writing. They are duty-bound to judge unbiasedly. The manuscripts will be judged on the following 10 criteria:
- Extent of research
- Knowledge of Law and Facts
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Clarity, brevity and style
- Ingenuity of thought, original thinking
- Use of authorities and citations
- Writing and logical structuring
- Strengths and weaknesses of the matter
- Clear and concise writing style
- Appropriate starting, ending and breaking of paragraphs
Anyone who is passionate about research and its nuances.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. They have additionally enlisted topics to base your research upon your interest.
- Constitutional law
- Indian Domestic law
- International Criminal Law
- International Trade Law
- Private International Law
- Public International Law
- International Medical Law
- International Refugee Law
- International Commercial Law
- Space Law
- Bilateral Investment Treaty
- Cross-border Partnerships, and Collaboration
- International Sports Arbitration
- Nautical Law
- Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration in International Tax Dispute Resolution
- Conciliation and Mediation
- Increasing Access to International Arbitration
- Arbitrator Selection Process
- Investment Arbitration Rules
- Third-Party Funding
- The rise in Financial Institution Arbitration
- Potential Appeal Mechanism
- Sanitising Arbitral Awards
- Corporate finance
- Corporate restructuring
- Securities Law
- Compliance law
- Competition law
- Consumer law
- Contract law
- Intellectual property
- International trade law
- Labour law
- Property Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- 1st Position: Trophy + Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in Volume 2: Issue 2 + LOR + Editor’s Report
- 2nd Position: Medallion + Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in Volume 2: Issue 2 + LOR + Editor’s Report
- 3rd Position: Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in Volume 2: Issue 2 + Editor’s Report
- Top 15 Papers: Certificate of Juriscriptor + Editor’s Report
- To All The Participants: Certificate of Participation + Editor’s Report
Note: Only soft copies will be provided.
- Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Short Articles( 1000 to 3000 words including footnotes)
- Long Articles (3000-6000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- 20th Blue Book edition method for citation must be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10, single line spacing.
- Table of Contents must be inserted.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- A one line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined
- Co-Authorship is allowed.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.