About the Jus Imperator Journal
The Jus Imperator Journal is a quarterly, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2456-9666) journal. The Jus Imperator Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law and management.
Jus Imperator is indexed in International scientific indexing, IP Indexing, I2OR Indexing and having Impact Factor.
Jus Imperator is calling for research papers, articles and book reviews on law and management from students, academicians, advocates and research scholars professionals.
Theme: Candidate can select any topic related to law or Management.
- Special Articles: any topic related to law and management (2000 words)
- Short Articles: 1000 words
- Book Review: Any new book launched relating to law and management 2,000 words
- Original Research Articles: both imperative and theoretical
- Review Articles: Review on any topic with proper justification
- Short Communications: maximum of 3000 words
- Case study
Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
Last date for submission: 30th December 2020
- All authors will get the E-certificate of publication
- Best research paper will get an oppurtunity to work as intern editor under our editorial board.
Submission Procedure and Fees
Author submit their papers or articles on our email [email protected]
- Single author: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-author: Rs. 1500/-
- Three authors: Rs. 2100/-
- Co-authorship is restricted up to Three authors.
Important Note: Authors kindly send their contact number while sending the manuscript.
The author will get the certificate of publication within 3 days and paper will be published within 7 days after completing the pre-publication process.
For more details or queries authors can WhatsApp us on 8349076187.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.