About the Journal
The Journal of Intersectional Analysis is an international journal launched to provide expression and aims to be a leading source of scholarly research into how one understands the idea and application of ‘intersectionality’ not only in its broad nature but also the very nuances of it as are increasingly relevant in today’s day and age. The journal is a peer-reviewed journal and the fundamental virtues that drive all the members in the journal are to build a distinguished medium and a reasonable network for the flow of knowledge. It is thereby empirical to understand that there is an expectation of ethical behavior from all parties publishing in this journal.
Submissions can be relating to all themes of intersectionality. The Journal is interested in exploring original ideas, the editorial board will help authors to better the idea.
- Language: The Journal of Intersectional Analysis only publishes pieces in English.
- Electronic Submissions: All authors are requested to submit their work in Microsoft Word format. The submissions will be reviewed and edited by the Editorial Board under the supervision of the Editor in Chief of the respective teams.
- Citation Format: The journal recognizes all forms of citations considering that the form of citation is universal throughout the paper. The citation style used should be mentioned in the covering letter.
- The Journal of Intersectional Analysis accepts submissions in the following categories:
Papers: 3000-6000 words.
Case Notes and Legislative Comments: 1000 – 2000 words.
Book Reviews and Film Reviews: 2000 words.
Photographs and Art Works: The photographs should be monochrome.
- All word limits are inclusive of footnotes the journal is flexible on the word count depending on the quality of the submission.
- Submissions under Papers and Articles must necessarily contain an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter indicating the name of the author(s), the title of the submission, the email address of the author(s), academic qualifications including the degrees completed and the name of the organization/university/institution to which they are affiliated. The same should not be stated anywhere on the paper/document submitted for review.
- Co-authoring of papers among individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. There is no bar on authorship membership.
- The Journal condemns the practice of plagiarism or any subsidiary malpractices that prevail and stand firmly with the Publishing ethics universally acceptable.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman
- The main text should be in font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and footnotes in font size 10 single line spacing.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black color and must not be underlined.
Please provide the number of grants or the name of the foundations that have helped in the funding aspects of the paper if any.
No fee is being charged for the current issue.
The deadline for the submission is 1st September 2020, 11:59 PM.
All submissions of the written nature have to be sent to [email protected]
All submissions of Visual Nature (Photographs and Artwork) are to be sent to [email protected]
- Phone number: +91 9769478213
- Email Id: [email protected]
For the official website, click the link below.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host