About the Institute
Founded in 2009, Jindal Global Law Review (JGLR) is the faculty-edited flagship journal of the Jindal Global Law School. JGLR is published twice a year, with each issue curated as a themed dossier on a specific area of both historical and contemporary significance to law.
About the Paper
For its Spring 2021 issue (Volume 12, Issue 1), the Jindal Global Law Review(JGLR) invites contributions that explore the legal, political, social, cultural, historical, and philosophical questions attending to the entangled relationships between bodies, borders, and displacement that animate the crisis of citizenship today.
As a law review with a critical and inter-disciplinary orientation, they welcome contributions across disciplines, jurisdictions, and forms, with a particular interest in academic works that critically examine current events with historical traction.
They are also very interested in contributions that are not jurisdiction-specific but explore questions of citizenship and displacement at a comparative or a conceptual level. Along with full-length academic articles, they welcome other forms such as case-notes, book reviews, review essays, long-form interviews, and field reports.
Bodies, Borders, & Displacement: The Crisis of Citizenship in our Time.
- Please submit a 300-word abstract by August 9, 2020.
- Decisions on accepted abstracts will be announced by August 30, 2020.
- Complete articles will be due on December 31, 2020.
- Solicited submissions are only accepted currently.
- Authors may use the JGLR style-sheet for their submissions to the JGLR.
The authors are requested to submit their pieces in the indicative word limit of the final submissions (exclusive of footnotes) as follows:
- Long Articles: Between 8,000 and 10,000 words.
- Short Articles/Review Essays: Between 5,000 and 6,000 words.
- Book Reviews: Between 2,000 and 3,000 words.
- Case Notes/Legislative Comments: Between 1,500 and 2,500 words.
How to Submit?
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.