The International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 6 Issue 1 [ISSN 2347-3185], which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link where further details regarding the submission procedure is available and mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to [email protected]
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word format strictly and not in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used. Author’s designation should be mentioned in footnote number 1.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Publication and Processing fee
INR 1400/- for Single Author
INR 1800/- for Co-Authorship
The authors are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
All authors will be issued certificate of publication in soft copy as well as hard copy. The fee includes a Certificate of Publication to the author/s through speed post/courier.
Submission Deadline: 30th November 2020.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 6 Issue 1: 12th December 2020.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.