About the Journal
The International Journal for Business Law Studies is a Bi-annual online journal initiated with the aim of fostering the legal minds functioning in the arena of international business laws to dwell into comprehensive research. Having its roots in core research and knowledge, the journal not only intends on extending a platform to students, scholars, and researchers to only impart their own information on the subject but, also take the discourse to a new dimension altogether.
- “How was the world affected by the pandemic outbreak and what all measures were taken to fight this?”
- “What will be the future of the business sector in the aftermath of COVID-19?”
- General Corporate Laws
- Banking and Finance (including IBC)
- Competition Laws
- ADR Systems
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Mergers and Acquisitions and,
- Investment Laws
- The authors of the best paper will be awarded a prize of Rs. 1500/-.
- The authors of the second-best paper will be awarded a prize of 1000/-.
- All the papers selected for publication will merit a certificate of publication.
- Participation certificates to all.
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors. The manuscripts itself should not contain any part of the identity of the author(s).
- All Manuscripts must follow the following formatting guidelines: Font Style – Garamond; Font Size – 12; Line Spacing – 1.5; Margins – 1 on each side of the page.
- Citations and References: All relevant sources shall be duly acknowledged as footnotes with the following guidelines: Font Style – Garamond; Font Size – 10; Line Spacing – 1.
- Abstract: The manuscript shall contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Word Limit: The word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes: 4000 words.
Detailed guidelines can be viewed on this page.
- The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to submissions to [email protected] Alternatively, they can also visit the website (link given below) and submit the manuscript through the website.
- The manuscript should be submitted only in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention, ‘Submission of Manuscript for Volume I Issue I’.
- The email body should provide the – Name, Email, Phone, Affiliation (University or Firm or Any other Profession) and the complete postal address. Please note that these details will be kept confidential.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly sent to the author(s) through the e-mail id used by the author(s) for correspondence by the Journal. In case of submission through the website, the email mentioned in the form shall be used for all the correspondence.
The last date for submission is 22nd August 2020 at 11:59 p.m (Wednesday).
- Rishabh Vyas: +91 9660762648
- Priyal Dhandhukia: +91 8975433874
The official website link to the journal is given below:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.