About the Journal
The Inquisitive Meridian Multidisciplinary Journal, ISSN: 2347-6257, an international journal that publishes original research in law, science, commerce/e-commerce and related topics every quarter.
Call for Papers
Their publishing house is looking for submissions on topics and sub-topics related to ‘Impact of COVID-19 on Business’, ‘Legal Technologies and Its implications’, for example, Contract Management tools, Litigations analytics, etc and ‘Green Technologies’ (EV’s, Environment-Friendly Tech, etc).
This invitation to publish is free of cost opportunity to all students and faculty members.
All submissions/research papers must meet the following criteria:
- All submissions must contain original and authentic content and research.
- All submissions must have been written by students and/or faculty members. Submission by multiple authors is highly appreciated provided the content is rich in quality and has an analytical perspective on contemporary issues.
- Submissions cannot have been previously submitted for review nor previously published anywhere.
- Submissions must be at least 10 pages long and preferably no longer than 30 pages using a uniform style of citation, preferably Bluebook Style (20th Edition), 12pt size, Times New Roman font, line spacing of 1.5 and should be submitted in MS Doc or MS word format only.
- The paper should start with an introduction and end with a conclusion, summarizing the findings of the paper and must contain an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Each manuscript chosen for publication is edited by a team of professors and undergraduate editors. We’re proud of our transparent selection process and independent review board. The international experts on our content selection and advisory board continually review new titles using both quantitative and qualitative measures.
How to Submit?
Send your submission to [email protected] with the subject line “Manuscript Submission YOUR NAME” before our final submission deadline on August 7, 2020, and submissions received before our priority deadline will receive expedited review.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your name, college, and batch
- Your e-mail address
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.