About Indique Law Journal
The Indique Law Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed online law journal published by Indique Law, an organisation working towards the goal to make legal knowledge affordable and accessible to everyone.
About the call for papers
Indique Law Journal invites chapter submissions from academicians, litigants, researchers and law students for an edited book on Intellectual Property Law, curated by the panel of editors of Indique Law Journal.
Theme: Intellectual Property Rights
Note: The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive. The author may submit the manuscript on any topic related to the theme.
- The paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Main title should be in full capitals, bold and centered with a 12 point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
- Text should be justified.
- Please use footnotes rather than endnotes or references.
- Footnotes should confirm to Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 350 words.
Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
How to Submit?
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as a word documents on below provided email id.
Email id for submission of manuscript: [email protected]
- Last date for registration: 30th September 2020
- Last date for submission of full manuscript: 15th October 2020
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91- 6377600276
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.