About Indique Law Journal (ILJ)
The Indique Law Journal (ILJ) is a double-blind peer-reviewed online law journal published by Indique Law, an organization working towards the goal to make legal knowledge affordable and accessible to everyone. The main purpose of the journal concerns being a qualified research tool for practitioners, scholars, students, legislators, and others interested in legal studies.
ILJ is a platform dedicated to students at all the levels as well as legal experts interested in writing about national and international political, social, economic, civil and or sub issues from a legal standpoint. The journal is published quarterly, and each issue is focused on various legal issues, analyzed with an interdisciplinary approach.
Call for Papers
Indique Law Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume 1, Issue 1.
Note: There is no fee charged at any stage of publication.
- Book Review: 2000-4000 words (Abstract maximum of 350 words)
- Notes and Comments: 2000-3000 words (Abstract maximum of 350 words)
- Research Paper: 4000-6000 words (Abstract maximum of 350 words)
The submission should deal with a relevant or topical issue concerning any contemporary socio-legal developments and discussions and must provide the author’s take on the issue, explaining the legal background succinctly and clearly.
How to Register?
- Fill this registration form.
- Once your registration is complete, a team member of the Indique Law Journal will reach out to you.
How to Submit?
- All the submissions must be mailed to [email protected]. Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- The Main Text should be in font size 12, Times New Roman,1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- The Footnotes should be in font size 10, Times New Roman. Only substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- The Citation format shall only be The Bluebook: 19th Edition.
- Co-Authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Co-authoring of paper (a maximum of two authors) is permissible. Only one submission per author is allowed. In the case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset. In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly. The submission must be the original work of the author(s). In case of gross plagiarism, the manuscript shall be rejected directly. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the editorial board in this regard will be final and binding. The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- Last date for Registration: 25th August 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Paper: 5th September 2020
- The intimation of acceptance will be conveyed till: 10th September 2020
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Rajnesh Kumar: +91-6377600276
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.