International Journal of Legal Research and Development [IJLRD] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 3 Issue 6 to be published in December 2020 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article/Essay shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, Case Analysis/ Case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12- and 1.5-line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 15th December 2020.
- Authors should send their papers to [email protected] with the subject “Submission for IJLRD”
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Inventive International Publishers Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
PUBLICATION FEES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]
The author/s are expected to deposit a publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
|Single Author||Rs. 700 [12 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors||Rs. 900 [16 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors||Rs. 1200 [20 USD for International Authors]|
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.