International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues (IJLDAI) is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 6 Issue 4, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
Submission are Invited in Form of:
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. 5 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 30th June, 2020
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. http://thelawbrigade.com/
- For any queries, contact us using the link on the website.
Article Processing Charge / Publication Fees:
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
|Single Author||Rs. 1200/- [US $30 for International author]|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors||Rs. 1600/- [US $60 for International author]|
|Co-Authorship for 3 to 5 Authors||Rs. 2500/- [US $100 for International author]|
|Submission Deadline:||30th June, 2020|
|Intimation of Acceptance:||5th July, 2020|
|Date of Publication of Volume 6 Issue 3:||10th July, 2020|
The Law Brigade (Publishing) Group,
Email: [email protected]
Check our Official Notification
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.