About The Journal:
International Journal of Building Pathology and Adaptation is a CIB-encouraged journal that publishes findings on contemporary and original research towards sustaining, maintaining and managing existing buildings.
About the Issue:
The aim of this Special Issue is to understand the cutting-edge research and technologies being implemented in developing countries to achieve clean, affordable and sustainable energy for the built environment. In addition, efficient technologies that deliver effective thermal cooling of buildings in a sustainable manner to enhance significant energy efficiency improvements and reductions in GHG emissions to address SDG 13 is of priority for this Special Issue.
Specific objectives are:
- To assess the level of knowledge and awareness in various renewable and alternative energy options for combating climate change in the built environment.
- To establish user practices in the use of renewable and alternative energy options including challenges and opportunities for adaptation
- To learn about cutting edge success stories of research and technologies that can be replicated for sustainable energy and affordability in developing economies
- To learn about informal technologies that communities are deploying and how these are being integrated into sustainable energy practices, especially in Africa
Themes and sub-Themes:
- Renewable energy options and development for the built environment
- Smart Technologies and energy efficiency
- Adaptation and retrofit of building envelope
- Behavioural attitudes and affordability
- Environmental impact assessment, policy issues and implementation
- Gender based initiatives for energy transformation in the built environment
- Informal technologies and community actions
- Mechanical cooling and energy efficiency practices
- Disposal and waste management of energy-based appliances after their life
- Climate change, energy and adaptation
Submission window opens: 21st August 2020
Submission closes: 5th December 2020
for more details, Click Here
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.