Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School (giBS) was established in the year 2016. giBS is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and is approved by Bar Council of India for BBA LLB and BA LLB programmes. The institute is accredited as ‘A’ grade by NAAC in its second cycle on 2019 and assessed as Category ‘A+’ by Joint Assessment Committee of Government of Delhi and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
giBS Law Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal and is currently soliciting submissions for its Volume 3 having ISSN: 2582-4627. The journal is an endeavor to enhance understanding of contemporary Legal issues and engage in a multi-disciplinary approach of study to law.
The Journal is an initiative to provide a platform to intellectuals to share their knowledge and expertise with society at large. The Editorial Board thus invites submissions from Law Academicians, Legal Practitioners, Legal Researchers and Legal experts. Invitation to authors
The Editorial Board of the giBS Law Journal welcomes the submission of unpublished original articles, research papers, book reviews, and case comments for its forthcoming issue from members of the bar, bench and academia.
All the submissions must follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Font: Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes.
- Line spacing: 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx)
- Articles and Research papers should be carrying an Abstract in the beginning within a limit of 175-200 words.
- The Submissions should be original (not plagiarized) and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Present issue of the giBS Law Journal shall focus on the Recent Developments and Trends that have taken place in the Indian Legal System and abroad.
- Co-authorship upto two authors is allowed in cases of writings based on collaborative and multidisciplinary research. However, Co-authorship is not allowed in the category of Case Commentaries and book reviews.
- All submissions and correspondence concerning the giBS Law Journal should be addressed to the Editor and be sent at [email protected]
- The submission should have an attached cover page with the Author’s brief description including Title, Name, Affiliation (University/Organization), Educational qualification, Professional Status, Mobile number, in not more than 300 words. Apart from the cover page, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author to enable anonymous peer review.
- For citation and references, “Indian Law Institute, Rules of Footnoting” should be followed. Authors may visit freely accessible website of Indian Law Institute, here for footnoting guidelines.
- The Editorial Board, giBS Law Journal, conducts a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- Selected research papers will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 3000/- per paper along with a copy of the current issue of the giBS Law Journal.
The word limit mentioned as under must be strictly adhered to:
- Article: The word limit is between 4,000 to 6,000 words.
- Research Papers: The word limit is between 6,000 words to 10,000 words.
- Notes and comments: The word limit is upto 3,000 words.
- Book Review: The word limit is upto 2,500 words.
Deadline: 3rd October 2020.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.