About the Organiser
FastForward Justice is an online legal organisation which is aimed at advancing the present legal education within the country.
Call for Papers
FastForward Justice’s Law Journal in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its Volume 2, Issue 6. FastForward Justice’s Law Journal is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense.
Requesting bimonthly precise articles, short articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science, the Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have an immense impact on the field of law.
The Present Volume 2, Issue 6, of FastForward Justice’s Law Journal does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short articles, and research papers, case comments from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short-Articles: (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (5000-8500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comment: (1500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
- “FastForward Justice’s Law Journal” is a self-supporting organisation and it does not receive any kind of monetary relief from any Public or Private Institution or Governmental Agency. All the required expenses of the Journal are supported by the processing charges received from the concerned authors.
- The selected research papers/articles have to pay the processing charges as mentioned below:
- Law Students: Rs. 750/- (In case of law students processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single author or as co-authors).
- Advocates, Law Professors, Research Scholars & Judges: Rs. 1000/- (In case of advocates, law professors, research scholars & judges processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single author or as co-authors).
- Processing Charges are applicable only to those authors whose submission is reviewed and shortlisted by the editorial board for its publication.
- Processing shall be paid only after such confirmation.
- No hard copy of published articles/research papers will be provided.
- Only a soft copy of certificate of publication and Link to the publication will be provided.
- Official Notification release date: 7th July 2020
- Last date for submission of Articles: 30th July 2020.
- Confirmation of selected papers: on or before 20th August 2020
- Publication of Selected papers: in the Month of August
- Note: In case you don’t receive any confirmation email for the publication of paper within the given deadlines then it means that your paper has been rejected.
How to Submit?
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through the official website.
Mr. Amit: Founder, CEO &
Editor in Chief
Mobile Number: +918262892004
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.