Ex Gratia Law Journal is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 2 Issue 1, which will focus on current issues in the field of law. Students (UG, PG), Research Scholars, Faculties, Advocates and Legal Fraternities are welcome to participate.
About the Journal
Ex Gratia Law Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed multidisciplinary Online journal. The Ex Gratia Law Journal is an Open Online Journal. The Law Journal strives to provide a platform for discussion of International as well as National Developments in the Field of Law. It aims at educating the majority population of India, who are unaware of their right and duties and are subjected to exploitation.
Any legal topic.
How to Submit?
All submission of the manuscript for The EGLJ must be uploaded via this Googe Form.
- Submissions must be made only in the form of a word document (.docx or .doc).
- Footnotes and Citations must comply with either, BLUEBOOK 19th Ed. or BLUEBOOK 20th Ed. Non-Compliance with this clause will subject the manuscript to rejection.
- Please do not include a table of contents or numbered paragraphs.
- No Personal Details of the Author(s) must be Present within the manuscripts submitted. All the Personal Details must be enclosed within the Cover Letter.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper, which must also be submitted in Google Forms.
- The manuscripts must not be biased and must preferably be neutral in nature.
- The manuscripts submitted will be modified according to the Grammatical Rules of the Indian English Language.
- The editorial format of the manuscripts that the Font of the manuscripts must be in ‘Times New Roman’, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5, and for the Footnotes, font ‘Times New Roman’, Size 10, with line spacing 1.0.
- The manuscript shall not exceed more than 20% of Plagiarism.
Ex Gratia Law Journal: Volume 1 Issue 2 seeks submissions under the following categories:
- Articles: 1,500-3,000 (inclusive of footnotes). There is no maximum word limit for articles. However, authors are encouraged to consult previous issues as a guide to the length of article the Journal usually publishes.
- Notes: 1,500 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Reviews: 1,000 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submission Deadline: 1st January 2021.
- Intimation of Acceptance: 20 days from the date of submission.
- Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 3: 1st February 2021.
No Publication Fee
Contact: 9444959977 (Darshan Bhora), 7299688554 (Kandeep Shravan)
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.