Ecolawgy is a platform for conglomerating ideas: fresh, recycled and well-researched. This is a platform where they aim at “bringing out innovative legal and policy solutions for the world’s environment”.
About the Magazine
The Ecolawgy “Magazine” aims to create a space which fosters independent academic thought and innovation, which inculcates a culture of research and ignites conversations on matters of environmental jurisprudence and environmental values including current issues.
With the objective of further discussion on environmental jurisprudence and values, Ecolawgy: the Magazine welcomes the submissions from students, academicians, law practitioners & every environmental enthusiast.
Any work related to the environmental issue and environmental jurisprudence.
Structure of the Magazine
This magazine is a quarterly issue which consists of the following parts:
- The Green Report: This segment of the magazine will cover news related to the environment and the problems which need to be addressed.
- The Green Passage: This segment of the magazine will be dedicated to articles linking any area of law with the environment
- The Green Column: This segment of the magazine will cover all the short writings including essays which can be a combination of both legal and non-legal aspects of environmental issues.
- The Green Vision: This segment of the magazine will be devoted to all the artists out there! An opportunity to showcase your painting, posters, meme skills, photography skills related to the environment.
- The Green Fad: This segment of the magazine is dedicated to literature! Invites slogans, captions, poetry related to environment.
- The entries (Articles, short writings, memes, posters, slogans & photographs) must be the original work of the author(s). The work should not be plagiarized.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed for the articles and essays.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the submission of their original work.
- The copyright of the submitted work shall automatically transfer to Ecolawgy.
- In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the editorial board and the core team shall be considered final and binding.
- All the contributories will be provided with the Certificate of Participation.
- All the selected contributories will be conveyed by mail and will get an opportunity of getting it published in the magazine and will be provided with a certificate of publication and an Appreciation Certificate by the honourable editorial board.
How to Submit?
The articles/short-writings/slogans/essays/poetry must be submitted in an MS-Word document and posters/photographs/memes must be submitted in .jpg/.png form to contact[at]ecolawgy.in or ecolawgypublication[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Submission of (Type of Submission) for Volume 1 Issue 1”.
Note: There will be no registration and processing fees.
Each entry must be accompanied by a cover letter having the following particulars:
- Author(s) name
- Name of the Institution
- E-mail address
- Type of submission (refer to the above mentioned categories)
- Contact Number
- A declaration of copyright and originality
Last date of submission: 1st August 2020
Entries received after the above mentioned date will be considered for the next issue.
Email: [email protected]
Archita Satsangi: +91-98733 88399 (Student Head Editor).
Kindly Whatsapp or text on the above mentioned number.
.Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host