Corpus Juris bears the ISSN Number 2582-2918 and is a blind peer-reviewed journal wholeheartedly dedicated to publishing original research papers, articles, case reviews, and commentaries reflecting the thought process of the authors.
Corpus Juris bears the ISSN Number 2582-2918 and has been indexed by organizations such as the International Institute of Organized Research and ResearchBib.
The journal does not restrict its authors by any specific theme to ensure the expression of views is on matters of their interest.
Corpus Juris is inviting submissions for its Volume 2, Issue 3.
- Articles: 2000-3000 words (Abstract max. 350 words)
- Book Review: 1500-2000 words (Abstract max. 350 words)
- Case Comment: 2000-3000 words (Abstract max. 350 words)
- Research Paper: 5000-7000 words (Abstract max. 500 words)
- Submissions must conform to the following guidelines:
- Body of the Manuscript shall be in Font size 12, Garamond, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Font size 10, Garamond, 1.0 line spacing.
- Citation must be in footnotes and uniform throughout the manuscript.
A word document with the Final Manuscript to be sent to [email protected], with the subject of the email being: ‘Submission: Issue III, Vol. 2 Corpus Juris’, on or before July 30, 2020 11:59 PM.
The following details of the author(s)* must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email containing the submission.
- Title of the Manuscript
- Name of the Author
- Designation, Name of Organisation/ Year of Study, Name of Institution
- E-mail Address
- Contact Number
Please note, all such details must not be mentioned anywhere in the manuscript. Co-Authorship of up to three authors is permitted.
- Single Authored Manuscript: Rs. 800/-
- Co-Authored Manuscripts (2 Authors): Rs. 1000/-
- 3 Authors: Rs. 1200/-
The Certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
They conduct plagiarism checks and give due consideration to legal scope of the subject. Political or sociological takes should not be at the expense of legal relevance. Further, flow of the content must be logical, conveyed with utmost clarity and without any repetitive or circular arguments.
They have a dedicated and highly qualified Panel of Reviewers who give comments on each manuscript received. The final call on Manuscripts selected for publication vests with the Editorial Board.
Please feel free to direct all queries at [email protected] with the subject marked as “Query”.
Vatsala Chauhan: +91 9873365154
Vidushi Sinha: +91 9958304898
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.