About the NLIU’s Journal
The NLIU-JLEL or NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law is a peer-reviewed annual labour and employment law journal. It aims to create a platform to debate and discuss to build a fair and equitable regime of workspace laws, and to study the dynamic meeting of the academic and the human resource represented by such laws.
About the Opportunity
NLIU-JLEL is inviting submissions from students, academicians, scholars and the practitioners to submit their writing on any topic around Labor and Employment Law.
The Journal is accepting submissions under the broad theme of “Labour and Employment Laws” including inter alia industrial disputes, discrimination, gig economy, exploitation, minimum wage, restraint of trade, and whistleblowing. However, the submissions must be of contemporary relevance.
Any original, genuine and unpublished contributions from students, academicians and practitioners for the Journal
Categories and Word Limits
- Articles: 4000 to 8000 words
- Essays: 2000 to 4000 words
- Case Comment: 2000 to 5000 words)
- Book Review: 1000 to 3000 words
- Legislative Comment: 2000 to 4000 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 2 authors. However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment, Book Review, and Legislative Comment.
- The manuscript itself must not contain any information as to the name(s) of the author(s), the institution, address, or any other information that may reveal or indicate their identity.
- The submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter with details regarding the name of the author(s), email address, contact number and name and address of the institution, academic qualifications/affiliations of the author(s), the title of the manuscript.
For other guidelines as to the formatting, content, etc., click the link at the end of this post.
How to Submit
All submissions must be made to [email protected]
October 15, 2020 (Extended Date), by 11:59 PM
- E-Mail ID: [email protected]
- Contact Number: +91 94737 32626
- Contact Person:
- Mansi Mishra
- Amar Tandon
- Mansi Mishra
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.