About the Journal
Gujarat Law Journal (GLJ) is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed Journal having an ISSN number. It provides a dedicated platform to express views on topical legal issues, thus allowing the interchange of ideas on emerging issues and matters.
The Journal started in 2011 as a part of the Sapta-Dhara Research Initiative of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2011.
About the Opportunity
GNLU-GLJ invites contributions for the Journal for its 5th Volume, 1st Issue.
- Categories and Word Limit:
- Long Articles: 5000 words minimum
- Short Articles: 3000 words minimum
- Case Comments: 3000 words minimum
- Book Review: 2000 words minimum
- Abstract: 200 – 300 Words (Minimum)
- It must be italicized and inserted just after the title and the author’s name.
- Cover Page: Must be submitted along with the paper.
- The cover page must provide the following:
- Title of the paper
- Author’s Name, Address, Phone number, email ID
- Institution’s name
- Word count
- Co-Authorship: Permitted; Not more than 2
For further details about the submission guidelines, please click the link provided at the end of this post.
November 15, 2020
All Submissions and Abstracts should be sent as a Word file by e-mail to [email protected].
Write to [email protected] for queries.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.