Centre for Academic Legal Research (CALR) is a worldwide initiative by students of law school to fill the void present in high-quality legal research in various fields of law. There are five centers established under CALR, namely, Centre for the Study of Contemporary Legal Issues, Centre for Cyber Law, Centre for Commercial and Financial Law, Centre for Study of Dispute Resolution, and Centre for Environmental Awareness. Each established centre is dedicated to high-quality research work which is analytical and critical in nature under their respective field of law.
About CALR | JALJ
CALR Journal of Applicable Law & Jurisprudence (CALR | JAL&J) is a reputed international online research paper, journal, thesis, and conference paper publishing subset-company under CALR headquartered at Dehradun, India. JAL&J is a one-stop, open-access source for a large number of high-quality and peer-reviewed journals in various academic domains. JAL&J has an extensive Editorial Board with renowned policymakers, academics, and senior editors from across the globe. The published papers are made highly visible to the academic community through a wide indexing policy adopted by this online international journal. Being a part of an eco-friendly community, JAL&J favors and encourages the e-publication of papers to truly present itself as an online ‘Green journal’.
1. Subject Matter – The CALR Journal of Applicable Law & Jurisprudence accepts research/scholarly work on every legal subject matter. The editorial board, upon the review of the work, sorts the paper into the appropriate chapters such as CSCLI, CCFL, CSDR, CTL & CEA.
2. Submission must be in form of descriptive, analytical or critical analysis of the particular subject matter.
3. The submission should reflect original, unpublished work and not under review on any other platform. A maximum similarity of 15% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in the rejection of the research/scholarly work summarily without any chance of revision.
Note: If an author withdraws his submission after initiation of the review process (within the seven-day deadline) he can be blacklisted from further publications, at the discretion of the Managing Editors or Project Heads.
4. Submission must ideally be limited to a length of 3000 words to 7000 works, inclusive of abstract.
Note: Every research/scholarly work shall consist of a limited 300 to 400 words abstract.
5. Format – Submissions should be made only in Microsoft Word (.docx) format. The submission should adhere to the following formatting style. Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5” (For endnotes Font size: 10, Line spacing: 1”)
6. Relevant sources such as judgments, laws, treaties, news article and other legal texts must be added as hyperlinks in-text (if possible) but must contain proper citations adhering to the uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style.\
7. The submission should have an informative title. If the author wishes the editorial board to assign a title, the author should inform the same in the body of the mail.
8. All submissions to be sent to [email protected]
For any inquiry or submission reach us at [email protected]