About the Opportunity
The Call for Papers by Amity Journal of Corporate Governance (AJCG) invites theoretical/conceptual, empirical, original, cross-functional and applied research papers, articles, case studies, technical notes, monographs, book reviews and doctoral dissertations.
About the Journal
AJCJ is an international, indexed, bi-annual, double-blind reviewed, and refereed journal. It is the official publication of Amity Directorate of Management and Allied Areas (ADMAA), a research unit of Amity University.
- Corporate Governance: Models, Theories, Structures, Philosophies and Practices
- Government Rules, Regulations and Corporate Governance
- Impact of Corporate Ownership on Corporate Governance
- Role of Board of Directors and Board Committees on Corporate Governance
- Independence and Monitoring Role of Independent Directors
- Executive Leadership
- Shareholder Activism
- Audit Committees, External and Internal Auditors
- Shareholders’ Grievance
- Corporate Governance Best Practices
- Managerial Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Corporate Social Responsibility
To see the complete list, click here.
- Research paper
- Conceptual paper
- Case study
- Literature review
- General review
- Doctoral Dissertations
- An abstract of 300 words with five keywords and JEL classification.
- The recommended length of the research paper should be between 6000-9000 words.
- The use of footnotes and endnotes should be minimum.
- The authors are requested to follow the APA 6th style.
For complete and detailed guidelines, click here.
- Manuscripts should not have been published previously or be under review with another journal.
- The author(s) should submit a soft copy of the manuscript in MS Word to Editor-in-Chief, Amity Journal of Corporate Governance (AJCG) at [email protected] which will be duly acknowledged.
December 31, 2020
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.