About the Journal
Antardrishti IUD Journal of Interdisciplinary Research [AIJIR] invites the original and unpublished manuscripts in the field of Management, Science, Technology, Law, Education and state-of-the-art review articles in all these disciplines for Volume I, Issue II. All manuscripts will be subjected to a single-blinded peer review.
About the University
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003.
About the Journal
The ICFAI University Dehradun (IUD) strives to create an intellectually stimulating environment for research. Antardrishti IUD Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (AIJIR) is a refereed bi-annual International Journal published by IUD. The Journal is multidisciplinary in nature focusing on the areas of Management, Science, Technology, Law and Education.
The objective of the Journal is to disseminate knowledge in all these areas. The AIJIR is intended to provide a forum for debate and deliberation for academics, policymakers, research students and faculties with different research areas. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the criteria of Management, Science, Technology, Law and Education with valued areas of excellence.
The Journal publishes original research and reviews up to 4000 words. The Journal is proud to have highly experienced Editorial Board members. The AIJIR is devoted for high-standard quality publications which will create an environment of research among the research scholars and faculty members of IUD.
- Authors should submit their manuscripts in MS-word and pdf files at: [email protected]
- The manuscript should contain a cover letter that includes the corresponding author’s name, full address, email and mobile number.
- The manuscript should contain an abstract of 100-200 words.
- The total word counts of the manuscript should not exceed by 4000 words.
- The Editor will have the right to edit the manuscripts before publishing.
- The manuscript should be in Times New Roman font on A-4 Size paper typed in 1.5 space in 12- point size with 1” margin on both sides.
- Tables should be numbered sequentially with Roman numerals, with captions in the upper part; the tables must be editable (prepared with MSWord) and inserted in the text (tables should not have special formatting, such as colors and shading).
- Figures should be numbered sequentially with Arabic numerals and preferably inserted in the text. Illustrations (graphics, drawings, photos, micrographs) should have good contrast, and uniform lettering and sizing, sufficient to allow reading after reduction.
- References should be prepared in the following style. The reference numbers should be mentioned in the text such as , ,  etc.
A: Research articles with original results should contain: title, author’s names, affiliation, address, email, abstract (maximum 200 words), keywords (4 to 5), text in the following order: Abstract; Keywords; Introduction (relevant and recent literature review, research gap and objectives); Experimental (Materials and methods or methodology); Results and Discussion; Conclusions (citing of references should be avoided in this section); Acknowledgments (if any); References.
B: Review articles should contain: title, author’s names, affiliation, address, email, abstract (maximum 200 words), keywords (4 to 5), text in the following order: Abstract; Keywords; Introduction (objectives should be inserted at the end of this section); sections with different subheadings; Conclusions (citing of references should be avoided in this section); Acknowledgments (if any); References.
Last date of Submission: 15th December 2020
Publication Fee: No Publication Fee
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.