About the Organisation
Amity Law School, Noida is an institution of repute that has always channeled its resources wisely into providing highquality education and other developmental opportunities to its students.
The Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee, acts as a channel of information by disseminating general socio-legal knowledge to the public at large, through its various camps, symposiums, workshops and seminars.
About the Journal
In the midst of a global crisis, LALC proposes a “Call For Papers” for a book of LALC, which in the current situation will be in the form of an “E-Book” later to be published as a hard copy to stimulate young minds. It shall ask the people to submit their work, all focused on one purpose – to provide a platform to publish their comprehensive research work.
This Call for Papers aims to provide an opportunity to the academicians by giving a platform to the students and legal professionals to publish their Research papers, Articles, Essays & Case Comments.
The people will be encouraged to find new areas in the current world where society has failed to uplift, develop and address them.
- The objective of this Call for Papers is to encourage legal academicians to present their exceptional writing skills for the purpose of literary empowerment.
- Encouraging students to find ignored yet important topics which need to be addressed.
- Giving such students a platform to express themselves.
- To broaden the horizons of students to think creatively.
- To understand the perspective of young generations towards contemporary concerns.
Mode of Delivery and the Word Limit
Research Papers (5000-8000 words). The abstract for the same shouldn’t exceed 300 words.
Write Up: Articles (2000-2500 words), Essays (3000-3500 words) & Case Comments (1000-1500 words).
- The last date to submit the abstract is 20th September 2020.
- The last date to submit the full work is 5th November 2020.
There is no fee for getting the Paper published in the book, however, a sum of Rs 1000/- as a processing fee to secure the hard copy of the book shall be borne by the author/co-authors.
- The main body of text in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size-12, Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size 10, Line Spacing 1.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook or Indian Law Institute (ILI) citation.
- All works should be emailed to [email protected]
- All works should be emailed in a MS Word format.
- Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves at the top of the submission. For Example, ‘A is a student of 5th year B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. Or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and can be reached at [email protected]
- The body of the email should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript and contact information.
Open for all legal professionals, students across the nation.
All the work will be published in the book, the title of which will be “Clinical Legal Education” which will bear an ISBN number from a reputed Publishing house. The book will be released during our National Conference to be conducted in April 2021.
- E-Certificates for all participants.
- Publication of work in the Book which is ISBN certified.
All the works shall go through a plagiarism check (should not be more than 10%) and double-blinded review and the final acceptance of the same shall be conveyed to the respective author within two weeks of their submission. The work that is found to be plagiarized will be rejected right away.
- Prenita Ranjan: 8005492022
- Vanshika Garg: 8059201777
- Manisha Kumari Gupta: 9163695972
- Jatin Soni: 8503014242
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.