About the Journal
National Workforce Journal is a legal journal to encourage research in the field of labor law with special emphasis on issues faced by the marginalized workforce due to the ambiguously drafted and dated labor laws in the country as well as the absence of legislation. The purpose of this journal is to encourage and initiate debate and research on issues affecting a large part of the population because labor laws are not prioritized.
About the Editors
- Shambhavi Kumar: Incoming Associate at Khaitan & Co. recently graduated from Jindal Global Law School.
- Akshat Srivastav: 2016 graduate from NLU-D, currently a lawyer in Delhi.
- Mridula Dalvi: Recent graduate from SLS Pune.
The theme is inclusive of all issues faced by the marginalized workforce due to the ambiguously drafted and dated labor laws in the country as well as the absence of legislation.
- Research Papers: 4,000 to 8,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Short article: 2,000 and 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments: 1,000 to 2,500 words inclusive of footnotes.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Citation: The Citation style should be consistent and should follow the Bluebook 20th edition.
- The body of the paper shall be Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Citations Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, and Line Spacing: 1.
All submissions must be made to [email protected]
It is a bi-annual Journal so submissions are open till October 4, 2020.
Email Id: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.