Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non-Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
In the previous issue of Volume 2 Jurisperitus published 100+ unique manuscripts. You can take a look at the previous issues, here.
Call for Papers
Jurisperitus is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 2, Issue 2.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
How to Submit?
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Normal/ Default Margins shall be used.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 10th July 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Soft copy of their certificate of publication within a week of acceptance of their paper and completing all the formalities
- Soft copy of the journal available on the website, here.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- The publication will be released on 20th July 2020 and authors will be able to download it from the website.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 600/- for Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 900/- for Co-authored manuscript
- Rs. 1200/- for Triple Authored manuscript
Mode of Payment
UPI (Bhim/Tez/Phonepe): [email protected]
- Account Holder’s Name: MR SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
- Account Number: 104210100028711
- IFSC Code: ANDB0001042
- Bank & Branch: Andhra Bank, Rajadani Enclave Branch
Mr. Siddharth Dhawan
Email ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.