About the Opportunity
The Journal Committee at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, in collaboration with Regstreet Law Advisors, is organizing the 8th Edition of RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition (RILEC) along with the RMLNLU-Regstreet Law Advisors Conference on Financial Regulatory Law on March 14, 2021
About the Organizers
RMLNLU or Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Established in 2005, it has been providing undergraduate and post-graduate legal education. The University is funded by the state government.
Regstreet Law Advisors is a corporate and financial sector regulatory law Firm in India. They aim to provide legal solutions in the regulatory space of SEBI, RBI, IRDAI, IBBI, PFRDA and their Appellate Tribunals or Courts.
- Regulatory Hurdles to the Growth of a Successful IFSC in India
- Financial Regulations and the Innovation in Fintech
- Direct Overseas Listing
- Resolution of Financial Firms
- Analysis of the Stock Exchange Responses to Curb the Pandemic Caused Volatility
- Social Stock Exchange
- Trading Member Default
Law students pursuing their 5-year integrated LL.B. (Hons.) course / 3-year LL.B. course / LL.M. from any recognized university in India and an equivalent law degree, abroad for the academic year of 2020-2021.
Participation & Submission Guidelines
- Word Limit: 4000-4500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 2
- Multiple entries for the same authors are not allowed.
- A participant may submit an entry related to ONE sub-theme ONLY. One may not juxtapose sub-themes in an entry
- Individual Attachments: Name; contact details; current academic status (Year, University, etc.); undertaking as to guarantee originality
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of citation should be followed throughout the essay.
For additional details, visit this page.
How to Submit
- Entries should be emailed to [email protected] under the subject title “Entry for 8th RILEC – [Name(s) of Author(s)]” in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The file name must consist only of the author’s name.
- Winner: Rs. 15,000/-
- First Runner-Up: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Runner-Up: 5,000/-
- Top three entries: ‘Certificate of Achievement’ and an opportunity to intern at Regstreet Law Advisors.
- Selected entries: ‘Certificate of Merit’
- Selected entries will get an opportunity to be considered for publication in the next issue of the RMLNLU Law Review-Journal & the RMLNLU Law Review Blog.
- All participants shall be receiving a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
Last date for submission: January 17, 2021
- e-Mail ID (For queries): [email protected]
- Contact Persons:
- Agrima Gupta: +91 9810373335
- Harshit Agrawal: +91 9425429954
- Anmol Adhrit: +91 8825314318
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.