About Niti Manthan
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverses the righteous path throughout the endeavor of their personal and professional lives. By having a direct interaction and by the exchange of views with experienced legal minds and researching, conceptualizing and correspondingly reporting according to the selected avenue given below.
Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of Research, Legal blogs, Internships, E-classes, Young Leaders for Legal Literacy Program, Research Centers, Workshops, Certificate Courses and Lecture Series.
The Theme of the Book
Niti Manthan’s research team has been working on the study of “The Impact of Media & Technology on Democratic Trends around the Globe” by bridging the gap between Legal guidelines and Sociological impacts via doctrinal and empirical researches.
Call for Chapters
The editors of the book call for the 4 best papers to be published in the book on the following topics:
- The conflict between existing evidence law in India with the increase of presenting evidence via e-means.
- The Right to Association on Social Media & whether social media can be considered an online space?
- Ownership of Media Houses
- Accountability of Indian Media on invading the privacy of individuals
The best paper on each topic shall be published in the book. The authors shall receive a publication certificate.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- The papers should not be indicative of any political or religious bias.
- Word Limit (Exclusive of Footnotes): 2000-4000 Words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with OSCOLA, 4th Edition. No endnotes or speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
- The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, centre-aligned.
- The copyright of the entry to the book will rest with the editorial board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board of Niti Manthan.
- All the papers are to be sent at: [email protected] in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The subject title for the mail must be ‘Research Paper for Media & Democracy Book’.
- The author must send in the cover letter in the body of the mail, which must contain all the relevant biographical details: (Name of the author(s), Year of Study, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- Co-Authorship is not allowed.
- Editors’ decision shall be final and binding. They reserve the sole rights to the publication of the selected articles in addition to; inter alia, any edits/amends/reproduction.
- Last Date for sending your papers: 30th September
- No Registration or Publication Fees at any point.
Architi Batra: +91 9643720882 (whatsapp only) or write to them at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.