The editors are Ms. Das and Ms. Basu. Ms. Das is Assistant Professor of Law from the last 4 years and Ms. Basu is also an Assistant Professor and has extensive industrial experience in legal consultancy.
About the Book
Name of the Book: IPR Regime and COVID 19
The advancement of technology has been a driving factor in the global economy. Intellectual Property has been central to that, however, the debate of public health vs IPR has been a never-ending one The IPR regime incentivizes the innovator/s and help them reap the benefits of their labour, but at the same, the concern for public health is also very real.
Pharmaceutical companies invest billions in their research on a drug, and when they are put on the market, they would want to benefit from their investments. The pertinent question here is whether, we have a balanced IPR regime, which would not only lubricate the wheels of the economy, but also pay attention to the public health?
The provision of compulsory licensing in recent times has been much in focus, but how far has it helped in this situation of the pandemic? These are the points that they want to address in our issue, where they see a standoff between the IPR regime and COVID 19. The Editors request the authors to contribute their thoughts, in the form of articles, essays, etc.
Call for Papers
They are looking forward to receiving research papers from the students, researchers, academicians, etc. The research paper should address the key issues and highlight different views and arguments in the present scenario. Some suggestions should also be put forth by the authors for improving the present situation.
Every research paper should be accompanied by an abstract not more than 250 words mentioning the Title of the Paper, Theme, Sub Theme, Name of the Author and Co-Author, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Contact Number of the Author/Co-Author
- Short Article: Between 1000- 1500 words (including footnotes)
- Case analysis: Between 1500 to 3000 words (including footnotes)
- Long Paper: Between 3000 to 6000 words (including footnotes)
- Brand Management and IPR during COVID 19
- Barriers to access and reduction thereof to IPR during COVID 19
- Compulsory licensing and Pharmaceutical Industry during COVID 19
- Concept of Patent pooling during COVID 19
- Management of IPR Filings during COVID 19
- Access to data to facilitate advance research during COVID 19
This list is just illustrative and not exhaustive. Researchers are welcomed for papers on any topic which is related to the main theme.
Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of two co-authors in one research paper.
The papers should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] latest by 20th July 2020.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
The selected best quality papers will be sent for publication in ISBN numbered book. The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id.
- Single Authored Chapter: Rs. 1,000/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: Rs. 1,500/-
About the Publisher
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven Publication House incorporated as a Limited Liability Partnership in 2019 with the aim to ply innovative, Avant-garde ideas to revolutionize the education sector globally.
- Last date for Paper Submission: 20th July 2020
- Acceptance of Paper submitted: Within two days of Submission
For any query, email at [email protected]
.Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host