Law Mantra (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About Call for Chapters
This Call for Chapter is for contributions in an edited book on the theme: Artificial Intelligence: Legal Approach
Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) is not a new concept, especially to the people who are enthusiastic about science and technology. New technologies are innovated and incorporated into the routine in the life of people. Artificial intelligence (AI) is one
such innovation which has drastically impacted the functional ecosystem of society.
The technology is changing rapidly, with computers and now robots, replacing simple human activities. AI is basically a machine that can actually think on its own.
The Call for Edited Book provides considered discussion on the intricacies of artificial intelligence. Renowned scholars would be joining the Call for Papers that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with artificial intelligence and allied areas.
How to Submit?
Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 5th August 2020. The submissions are to be addressed to The Editorial Board, Law Mantra Journal at [email protected]
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered with a 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to MNLU-Nagpur Style, which is attached with this notification.
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
Download Brochure for Detailed Guidelines
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.