About the Authors
Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava, is an Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow. He graduated from Law School, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi with Gold Medal. He was awarded Junior Research Fellowship by University Grants
Commission. He started his academic carrier at National Law University Jodhpur. He has Ten years’ experience of teaching at Under Graduate and Post Graduate Law Programme.
Dr. Vikesh Ram Tripathi was working as Assistant Professor of Law at Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh prior to joining the Law Faculty of Delhi University as Assistant Professor. His area of interests are Intellectual Property Rights , Cyber Law, International Law, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Judicial Process , Environmental Law and Criminal Law.
About the Book
Title: Corporate Governance
The ‘Corporate Governance’ in India has been evolving at past pace and it gained momentum due to changes in law on the recommendation of various committees like J.J. Irani Committee, Kumar Mangalam Committee and recently by Uday Kotak Committee Reports. However, with all these changes the corporate scams and crisis has just got bigger with every passing year.
PNB Scam, IL&FS Crisis are few to quote and Stakes in scams are mammoth. Change in law has been well in place but scamsters and fraudsters have left no stone unturned to commit more and more scams and devised unfair and fraudulent ways to commit corporate scams.
This area of Corporate law has received fair attention from judges, academicians, lawyers and students. However, any work
on the subject just feels like ‘drop in ocean’. This work is an endeavour to collect some of the finest authors of India to discuss, debate and deliberate upon the issues pertaining to corporate governance.
- The Chapter must contain an Abstract of 250 words and Keywords. The chapter must mention the Author Details. Only one Co-author shall be allowed.
- The Chapter must be between 4000 to 6000 words including footnotes.
- The Chapter must be in Times New Roman Font Size 11, Foot Note Size 10.
- For Citation and Referencing OSCOLA, 4th Edition, 2012 must be referred.
- The Editors have Zero Tolerance Policy towards Plagiarism/Infringement of Copyrights. Authors shall be responsible for all referencing and they shall have to take due permissions from authors and publishers for referencing.
- The Chapters shall be scanned on Anti-Plagiarism Software.
- The law discussed in the chapter must be update, crisp, pinpointed. The chapter must be properly structured, coherent, lucid and analytical.
- The Chapters shall be screened by Editors and Editors reserve their right to reject any submission.
- Editors may make suitable and necessary changes to the submissions for the betterment, efficiency and orientation to the subject.
- All submissions must be made to [email protected]
- The last date of submission of the abstract: 15th July 2020
- Screening of the abstract: 25th July 2020
- Review of the chapters: 25th August 2020
- Last date of revised submission: 31st August 2020.
Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 8960675643
Dr. Vikesh Ram Tripathi
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile Numbers: 9454643291, 8299164454, 99184854
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host