About the Organisation
Legal Armor is a Law Blog website. They tend to live by our name and provide a protective shield to the Legal Community by providing quality writing for both Students and Professionals.
About the Blog
The blog is our key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. Our plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
- Supreme Court Judgments: Summary
- Know Your Rights
- Current Legal Affairs
- Cyber Laws
- Environmental and Energy Laws
- Minimum: 600
- Maximum: 800
How to Submit?
You may click here and fill the Google form to submit the blogs.
The last date to submit is 8th July 2020.
- Only Single Author is permitted to submit.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
- Note: Publications shall be made within 30 days of acceptance of the write-up. The review committee may take up to 48 hours to accept or reject the write-up.
For queries, click here.
.Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host