About the Organizer
Juris Review aims to provide a platform to law students, research scholars, academicians, practitioners and other persons associated with the legal field to put forward their insights of various topics concerning the law, through blogs and articles.
About the Opportunity
Juris Review is calling for blog articles for its Edition 1. Submissions shall be accepted on a rolling basis. There is no entry fee involved.
All selected blogs shall be published on our website. The top 3 writers will have their names featured on the website as the top contributors for Edition 1.
We invite contributions in form of works on issues related to criminal jurisprudence, constitutional law, policymaking, banking laws, corporate law, civil procedural law, ADR, intellectual property rights, international law and other areas of law.
The scope of this platform is not restricted to only the core areas of law but also open to works related to law and literature, law and philosophy, law and psychology and law and history.
Open for everyone in the legal fraternity ranging from students to academicians to practitioners. Individuals from other streams can also contribute if they have any interdisciplinary (legal) issue in mind. There is no entry fee.
800-1500 (exclusive of footnotes)
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 12, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Main text: 12
- Co-authorship shall be limited to 2.
- Multiple submissions by a single author is allowed.
- References are compulsory. References should be authentic.
- Submissions must be made through Google Form provided.
- Submissions accepted on a rolling basis.
- Please refrain from using tables in the blog.
- Submissions should be in .docx only.
- Please save the file name as “Title-Name”. And do not mention your name or details anywhere in the article. Fill your details in the submission Google Form.
- Click here to submit.
The Top 3 writers of this edition will have their names featured on the website as top contributors for Edition 1.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host